Header Ads

LightBlog

BE SINCERE!! If This Happened To You, What Would You Have Done?


I had this Ex that owed me money. She left me when she met someone new while serving in Abuja.

I lent her 700,000naira for her business back then as she collected a shop and furnished it and she even promised to pay back with interest.

She was supposed to go for the three weeks orientation and redeploy back to Lagos but she met a childhood friend who is from the same hometown as she is.

I didn’t even fight her and just told her to return my money.

I have been begging her for years and even heard the boy left her. Last week, I finally begged her to send 100,000 nairas out of it and I’d forget the rest.

She said she didn’t have any money and her rent was due in Abuja but said she would send it before 5 pm on that day.

As at 9 pm, I didn’t see any alert and went to sleep.

Only to wake up to 36 missed calls and a 1,000,000 naira alert. She already sent messages begging me to please send it back

No comments