Header Ads

LightBlog

HANDICAPPED NATION - ADESINA JULIUS O (PRESTIGE)

AN HANDICAPPED NATION.

I always feel sad and worried when I think about my dear country Nigerian. A country where our leaders are self centered, a country where the voice of the masses never heared or acknowledged.

God blessed Nigerian with all kind of natural resources needed to enhance National development yet we never have a good manager to manage all this gift for us. I have tried all best to ask God why does he blessed us with all natural resources but he failed to blessed us with a good and responsible leaders, but all effort fail to reach him.

I always cried when I see Nigerians dying of poverty, no shelter, paralysed economy, poor education, unemployment,
 insecurity, negligence of the government at all levels and others that can not be mentioned. God why Nigerian?

With adequate and proper calculation 78% of Nigerians are living in total extreme poverty where we have adequate and enough resources to sustain and live much better, but no good manager.

Hopeless and helpless, we are hopeless and helpless, we have called for God intervention which he neglected us due to our bad atrocities, where is our hope and who is to rescue and help us from the hands of the bourgeois and wicked rulers?

I can't say because I don't know what is flowing in the vain of our leaders, I don't believe it is blood. They are wicked, hard hearted, thief of the highest order. God! it is high time to rescue us before our canoe sink.

Calling Nigerians as I always do, to kindly adhere and stand to be committed to our different responsibilities and be more prayerful. Lets be wise and keep confronting our leaders and agitate for better conditions of living which is a right.
For it is only social revolution that can bring social democracy needed for social development.

God bless Nigerian poor working people.

Adesina Julius. O (Prestige)
I write to express not to impress.

No comments