Header Ads

LightBlog

Why not believe more? - Oluwafunmito Ojo


 Interestingly we shout that we love ourselves, we believe in ourselves believing we are doing the right thing, moreover it is the opposite, acting the opposite way is not us, sincerely, but most times, things we hear and feel cause us to act the other way round. 

 I've seen a very beautiful lady been talk down and called "a seducer" all because God bless her with a very nice bum and she was down hearted? No confidence in her anymore, she has lost this believe in herself, for her to walk is a problem.

 Have you not seen a situation where by what you meant was different and just on a lighter note then it was turn against you? If you lack a strong confidence, you can be depressed if care is not taken .

 With low self confidence, anything can happen to our self-esteem, but I'm seeing you determine, whatever happens you, I want you to take charge of your feelings, take charge of your emotions.

 Nowadays people don't seem to mute, they talk because there's this saying that says, communication is a path to success, and you know we all want to succeed, so people talk.

 I come to tell you, not that you don't know, moreover to remind you again that, can you just do away with people's opinion, at this point I'm not referring to people that matters, not people that are interested in your success, your happiness, no, but the gainsayers, the time wasters. Get up and do what is right 

 I so much thank God for this lockdown and the gifts of men he gave me. Almost a year I was lost, completely lost in myself, I was not feeling my existence again, I was ready to settle for less, I was lost in myself all because I changed environment, I just wanted to end all because whatever I do was not okay at all, then I knew I needed help , thank God help came.

I really think the lockdown was a blessing in disguise for me, I had chance to be counseled and things start falling in place. I realise my mistakes and the part of pleasing people and where people are meant to be.

Doing the lockdown my understanding was more enlightened, I now know better about things that matters and I decide what takes my emotion, my life, where I put my attention, I now believe again 

So many things I abandoned all because I thought I can't do them. I did more than expected, in becoming a reality, I learn to love again, I learn to appreciate people, even if some do bad, I understand how to handle them better now, I love people, I believe in myself, I want to be the best version of myself, I don't care about negativity. Please can you believe in yourself? And if you do, believe more, can you believe more in the business, can you believe more in the dream?

It's might not be there now but believe more. Believe me it's going to work, do you know you are just the best and things can just be better if you just believe more? You can't just give up now! I want to say strive more, believe you can become it, make decisions, take actions on your decisions, avoid time wasters, and very importantly, cultivate an attitude of gratitude.

 FM Alexander said "people do not decide their future, they decide The Habbit and the habits decide their future." 

 Keep moving, keep pushing, keep praying, keep striving.

 People want what you have to offer, don't become someone else.

Cheers to a new believe in you.

Lots of love from my end.



© Oluwafunmito Ojo.

No comments