Header Ads

LightBlog

This phase will pass! - OLUWAFUNMITO OJO

OH! What a life. Life so full of different stages. Can you remember the childhood days, the days of primary school, then days of secondary school ,then university days and then went for NYSC?

 Different stages of life; life is so full of different phase. I will be taking you on a journey today and you will realise something, that nothing is permanent, Shall we? Okay! Permit me to start this way, I will like to elaborate more on the word "phase"

 What is a Phase?

 According to Oxford dictionary, phase is a distant period of stage in a series of events or a process of change or development. With this definition you understand well that it is a series of event or process of change. Different phase happen to different people even at the same time.

Over the years I've got to have an understanding that nothing is permanent, there's indeed time for everything! 

Each phase come with a Blessing, a challenge, or a lesson, I remember some moment in my life , that period was kind of burdensome, well as a result, I needed clarity on purpose which I started to think about. Along the line, it became so much on me that it was seriously draining my energy and cause my energy level to be low, I will just be concerned I want to know more but it seriously worth it today, because looking back it's worth doing, my energy is back and I have better understanding now. I still remember those challenges almost took me off my feet and I will be like can I just end this but looking back now it is a testimony. 

 At stage whereby things seems difficult, know that it will surely pass and you will be 10 times better, because you go through the phase and you smile at what you will become. The lesson you learnt, the strength you build will make you better tomorrow. The phase you are now is it so pleasant, please do not relent because your good must be better and your better to become the best.

 You need to understand that beyond survival you need to strive because you can't be like what you've been through. Do not lose your head, nothing last forever, how you go through a phase will matter now or later, if you're worried about how things will be, or will work , will I be better, will I come out of this, you will realise that all you have to do is something and the rest is a history .

 I advise, keep progressing keep being consistent and it is a display blessing in no time at all will appear. I'm telling you with prayers and hard work you will surely come out of it and one day you will look back and be like yes I'm better. For as much you're not lazy, definitely you'll be stronger!


 Beyond survival, strive

No comments