Header Ads

LightBlog

LET’S TALK! What’s The Light Situation In Your Area Like?


Dear Readers, I never believed I will have to ask something like this one day.

This is the first time I will commend the Power holding company in Nigeria.


For the past 3 months, we have been enjoying steady light here in Ibadan.


As in 48hours under the sun, under the rain.


We have been enjoying this for the past 3 months now.


When this started about 3 months ago, I was thinking the Officer in charge of our area was sleeping or they plan to give us light we supposed to use for one week in just a day because we hardly experience 2hrs before.


This got me thinking, is this the same thing all over Nigeria or is it just in Ibadan?


So, are you enjoying the same thing in your area?


What’s The Light Situation In Your Area Like?

Kindly give us an update on your area.

No comments